28 February 2006

Tribute - Biteii Prays

Cuz Biteii honored me with one whole post dedicated to me on her blog, so I thought I'd return the favor.
This post is dedicated to Biteii, captured here doing what she loves doing best - praying, albeit to a slightly unusual God.

Biteii's Prayer

Our lager,
Which art in barrels,
Hollowed be thy drink.
I will be drunk,
At home as in the tavern.
Give us this day our foamy head,
And forgive us our spillages,
As we forgive those who spill against us.
And lead us not into incarceration,
But deliver us from hangovers.
For thine is the beer,
The bitter and the lager
Forever and ever,
Barmen.

3 comments:

Jerusha said...

I rabbit sawisak danah ka green fairy pawn khi a hlau tawh che, a thla a zap duh toh lo!!

Almostunreal said...

Ha ha..ten om lutuk..i nun poloh lutuk hi leh adazat lutuk hi i greenfairy po'n a tlin toh lo niang chu

Anonymous said...

lolz... ka tran ve ve cheu nia... akekkekekekkekekkekke