29 December 2006

Quick Update

Christmas over. Wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. It wasn't (still isn't) even cold so it didn't even feel like Christmas. Prevented me from dying from homesickness.

Eating Christmas 'vawksa' - oily, unhealthy, cholesterol-packed, full of artery-clogging fat. How could I not be satisfied? Spent the whole day at the church. I actually had fun.

Now time for me to brace myself. New Year coming up.
I'm going to a gambling party. Might be interesting. Everyone's going to sit and gamble the night away.
And I don't even play cards.

5 comments:

virgochhas said...

chu Pathian duh loh xong 'pawisa khelh' in kum thar in tran don a ni maw...

van manganthlak ngai ve le...

huiham

Jerusha said...

We ended up playing scrabble...Pathian chuan pawi A ti lo ang chu tiraw :)

Almostunreal said...

virgo, a ni te chu mi corrupt a nia, a Del ron kalna tur poh hmang zo tu a nia...tiang te chu ngatan mah a ngai nang

Jerusha said...

hahahhah Unreal, I bulah ka cheng rei ltk a I currupt na kha ka kai ve zo tawh niang

virgochhas said...

tih loh hram ka beisei :)