First tag I've ever taken up - this one's from Nags. I'm taking this one up cos' I thought it sounds like fun. But I decided I'd just try to be honest with it, no funny or wittily evasive answers. If I didn't answer, it's only because it's too stupid to be answered.
1. How do you feel after a one night stand?
Shitty. Lovely. Gorgeously naughty. Guilty. Marvelous. Ashamed. Sexy. Dirty. Sinful. Round and round like a kaleidoscope.
2. Do you ever get used to wearing a thong?
3. Does it hurt?
4. Do you know when you are acting crazy?
Sometimes yes. Lots of times no. I do something that seems perfectly normal to me and 10 people would come telling me later that I did something very crazy...***sigh***
5. Does size really matter?
Yes. Works the same way C & D cups 'matter' against A cups.
6. When the bill comes, are you still a feminist?
Yes. I'd be a true feminist by expecting and allowing my date to be a man and pay.
7. Why do you take so long to get ready?
Skin that has to feel soft. Hair that has to be clean. Lipstick that has to go on just right. Body that has to smell good etcetera etcetera. The extra time goes in to all the things that make you love us more.
8. Do you watch porn too?
Hello? We have hormones too!
9. Will something from Tiffany's solve everything?
Not at all.
10. Are guys as big of a mystery to you as you are to us?
Not at all.
11. Why do you sometimes think you look fat?
Because I sometimes look fat?
12. Why are you always late?
I can't answer this one. I am never late.
13. Does it bother you when we scratch?
Hell yeah! Nobody's going to want to 'get close' to your crotch if you keep scratching there.
14. Do you wish you could pee standing up?
In public toilets, yes.
15. Why do so many women cut their hair short as soon as they get married?
Do they do that??
16. How often do you think about sex?
A healthy amount of time is devoted to thinking about sex. Not an obsessive amount of time like a certain *ahem* 'gender' group.
17. What do you think of women who sleep on the first date?
Lucky! The guys must be really hot :-)
18. Would you?
19. Do you realize every guy wants a girl just like his mom?
*yawn* Can I pass? I personally think 'every' is an exaggeration. However, even if it was, it would only help us 'strategize' better.
20. Why does every woman think she can change him?
I don't think, don't try. But I know many men who thinks they can, and even worse, who thinks they have to change me....
21. Does it matter what I drive?
To a certain degree - yes.
22. Do you ever fart?
Pass. I'm not even going to ask this time.
But really, I don't think anyone's ever as good, or as bad they appear to be. Even us women :P Especially in India, we are so used to being ashamed of so many things that we should be proud of it's sad. Which has led to a whole swarming mass of pretentious population. But that doesn't change what we are inside. Believe me, every girl, or at least, a majority of women - the normal majority that is, would love to find that guy who's worth losing their reputations for :P