24 September 2007

Scissor sister

I tried using only pictures of people I know and whose pictures I took myself. But I couldn't leave Lauri's eyes out. Too beautiful to not be included. Now look at that closely and tell me how many girl's eyes are there? Not counting my own of course, too obvious :-)

The only thing that will keep me at home is a very, very, very, very, very good book or extreme exhaustion. I've been trying to enforce some form of discipline. Get home. Stay there. It's really very difficult. When I do stay home, I read so much my eyes hurt. I do the laundry, I end up washing clothes that don't even need washing at all and I end up with blisters on my fingers. So I've come to the conclusion that I'm just inherently self-destructive.

I also end up cutting up people's good pictures in absence of good book or dirty laundry.

I love the pink-eared one :-)

I've noticed while doing this that among the people I know, there are hardly any women who wears glasses, while there are quite a few among the men.

Hunting for pictures and cutting them up is a very good way to kill the time, and I can do them like I'd read a book, lying down with no intense physical injury to self. Besides burning eyes if you overdo it. They're pretty fun to do though. I have eyes, noses, ears, teeth, lips, watches... I look at them the next day and I'm not even really sure which eye/nose/lips belong to whom. And they're all people I know very well.

I really want to do something a little more scandalous, like busts, or butts, or belly buttons. But I don't have enough pictures for those :( Am open if anyone's got anything to contribute!

10 comments:

amna said...

i wanna know who that is in the first collage, bottom left corner. nice eyebrows!!!

Jerusha said...

nags, that's Harsha, you can ping her and bug her about where she gets her eyebrows done :-)

mnowluck said...

There are five girl's eye.!!! :D

The same here happens too. I can't stay at home. I have a itching feeling when i'm at home,whether i'm alone or not home, while i can idle around at friends place for hours. LOL!!

Jerusha said...

mnow - nope, 3 including mine :)

sawmpuia said...

3 gals :-)including yours am i right? Ruspuii these days you are so vang lolz

Jerusha said...

:-) sawmpui, I risk dik e! Ka vang ami, nangni hi in reh ltk a, in intibuai bawk sia, ka titau deuh a!

claytonia vices said...

I guessed the number right!

About men having more spectacles, I have a feeling it might have something to do with more women going for contact lenses...

Yes, you can go around asking all your friends, 'could you please show me your belly button? I am making an album of those!' ;)

Jerusha said...

Clay - will you send me yours? :P

Rka said...

Mipa tan chuan tarmit vuah hi a remchang. Hmeichhia a awmnem zawk tan chuan contact lens vuah a remchang.

Lens hi ka hmang ve thin a, mipa kalna apianga ipte ak lo tan chuan solution etc. keng reng a lo remchang lova, mita bawlhhlawh a luhte hian han tihfai mai a remchang ta thin lo a ni. Nilenga vawi 1 mah sil lova bun nileng lah ani ngawt bawk si lo.

So, i stick on with my old spectacles.

Jerusha said...

Rk - rawn contri la, I tarmit bun lai thlalak, collage dang siam leh hunah hman turin :)