[Before anything else - I know I've thoroughly messed up my template. I fancy myself an html expert, so reverted back to the classic template, then realised I'm not all that hot with html either. But far better than xml anyway. Will fix it. Will change it. Will do whatever needs to be done. As soon as the weekend is over. It'll have to survive the weekend this way.]
Moving on to less complicated subjects, I turn a year older today. I don't much like the thought of that, but it means I've survived another year. It's so good to be alive and I'd happily be alive and grow old than to die and stop aging.
I have been asked by a friend to make a wish list for my birthday. So I said "Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens, brown paper packages tied up with strings, cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels, doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles, wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings...."
But she said no, no, NO! Only married women/old maids like such stuffs. 'Matronly' she said. 'Hot, single, young women should only have men on their minds!' she said :-)
Therefore, this wish list is to be only of men. All the men I'd like to see/have for a night/hold for a while/smell for a day/kiss for a minute - for whatever. Men that make me weak in the knees, the ones I lust after, the types that make me glad I'm a woman, the types that make my heart skip a beat, or the types one would like to just gaze at in silent adoration.
I don't know what she's planning to do with the list, but I'm guessing she's gonna place her hand on it and pray over it so that she finds someone like someone from my list, for me as well as for her. So anyway, I'm in a wish-making mood, so here goes -
1. Casey. You're my first choice for a birthday present. And not just for the stubbles! :-)
2. Thor - Son of Odin, sexy Norse God with the hammer. My earliest memory of ever finding someone 'sexy' was me staring at a Marvel comics book page of him. I don't know what's with the hammer, mythology-wise, but damn, it's a hot tool. Especially in his hands.
3. Stellan Skarsgård as the sexy Saxon in King Arthur. He also played the priest in Exorcist: The Beginning. I thought he made a hot priest there as well. I also saw him on Ronin and Good Will Hunting. I don't know if you know him but I loved King Arthur because of him. The hair, the beard, the costume, the leather and the weapons. Everything works. The only thing that is unattractive about him is him being married. Bleh!4. Michael Ballack. I watch the matches where he's playing just to drool. I love his arms, and I love this tee, you can see his nipples :P
Judging from the last three men on the list, I think it's shamefully obvious that I have a weakness for men belonging to the old Germanic tribe - the brave warrior types, almost-barbaric fighter types, the types bound for Valhalla. But what woman in her sane mind wouldn't be? They're men. Men. With a capital M.
5. Breaking rules and straying from my topic of men, I will insert one small material thing here. I want the Bose iPod Sounddock.
Not cheap but not very expensive either - $269 (roughly 11, 023 INR) & up on the net. Bangalore's Bose store has it for Rs 17888/- (..if I remember correctly). So cheaper on the net.
6. Samurai Jack. This may seem a bit silly, him being a cartoon character and all, but the way I like him is not the way a girl likes cartoons.
7. Snake Eyes. My favorite GI Joe of all time. If there's one person I wouldn't mind having a wild night with without ever seeing his face, it's him.
That's it. Can't think of anyone else right now.
I don't think this is what she had in mind, but I can't help it. You want the men who make me feel naughty, these are them. I got some nice pressies, but nothing from my list so far. I'm waiting. Okay, you don't like seeing me on my own. So from this list of 6 men, getting me one wouldn't be that hard would it? :)